WhitChem Limited is a professional and environmentally conscious organisation which acknowledges the impact that our operations may potentially have on the environment.
WhitChem Limited aim to:
- Manage operations in a manner that protects employees, customers, principals/suppliers, contractors, the public and the environment.
- Reduce the environmental impact of all activities and enhance protection of the environment as an integral part of all working methods (setting targets and objectives).
- Prevent pollution and environmental damage, reduce waste and ensure that, wherever practical, measures are implemented to protect and preserve natural habitats, flora and fauna.
- Determine and comply with all legal regulatory and compliance requirements and relevant codes of practice with regard to environmental protection (including evaluating fulfilment of such requirements).
- Consider the effects our operations may have on the local community, behave in a considerate and socially responsible manner.
- Work with suppliers, contractors and customers to promote, foster and improve attainable environmental standards, through (amongst other means) the design, documentation and implementation of an Environmental Management System which is integrated with all working practices and methods.
- Continually improve the Environmental Management Systems to enhance environmental performance, taking corrective action where appropriate.
Specialist Technical Support
If you require more detailed information about our product range, please do not hesitate to contact our team.